Helium 10 vs Sellics
While back in the day it meant something to compare Helium 10 vs Sellics, after Sellics pivoted to just an Amazon Advertising platform, it doesn’t make sense anymore. However, I’d compare both tools. Actually, Sellics was acquired by Perpetua and Perpetua sort of “killed” Sellics and it’s now just offering the Perpetua platform.
PErpetua is an all in one PPC tool for Amazon, Walmart, Instacart and more platforms.
Helium 10 vs Sellics: Product Research
Both Helium 10 and Sellics offer product research tools to help sellers find profitable products to sell on Amazon. Helium 10’s Black Box tool offers advanced filtering options, allowing you to search for products based on various criteria, such as sales volume, price, and review count. Sellics’ Product Detector tool also provides filtering options, but its database is more limited compared to Helium 10’s.
However, as I just said, Product Detector is no more and Sellics was merged with Perpetua.
Helium 10 vs Sellics: Keyword Research
Helium 10’s Cerebro tool provides extensive keyword data, including search volume, competition, and suggested keywords. Sellics’ Keyword Research tool also used to offer useful insights but it also lacked the depth of data provided by Helium 10.
Helium 10 vs Sellics: Listing Optimization
Both tools offer listing optimization features to help you create compelling product listings. Helium 10’s Scribbles tool allows you to optimize your product title, bullet points, and description with relevant keywords. Sellics’ Content & SEO tool (both for Sellers and Vendors) also helped with listing optimization, but it lacked the comprehensive keyword suggestions offered by Helium 10. It was a really simple tool, to be honest.
Helium 10’s Xray tool provides insights into competitor sales data, allowing you to make informed decisions about your product offerings and pricing strategies. Sellics’ Spy tool also offered competitor analysis, enabling you to track competitor sales, inventory, and pricing changes. However, Helium 10’s Xray tool provides a more in-depth view of competitor data.
Sellics offered an easy-easy-super-easy Inventory Management tool that helped you track your inventory levels and provides restock recommendations. Helium 10 lacks a complete and dedicated inventory management feature for every market, as Inventory Management tool only works for Amazon and Walmart US.
Helium 10 vs Sellics: PPC Management
Both Helium 10 and Sellics offer tools to help you manage and optimize your Amazon PPC campaigns. Helium 10’s Adtomic tool provides detailed analytics, automated bid management, and keyword suggestions for your campaigns. Sellics’ PPC Manager offers similar features, along with an AI-driven automation system that aims to optimize your PPC performance.
Helium 10 vs Perpetua: PPC Management
Well, as we discussed, Perpetua is an all in one tool for Amazon PPC Management and it goes far beyond Adtomic. Take a look at the features:
- Amazon Sponsored Products manager
- Amazon Sponsored Brands manager
- Amazon DSP Managed Service
- eCommerce Business Intelligence
- Amazon Marketing Cloud (AMC)
- Amazon Sponsored Display manager
- Video Advertising
- Prism: Market Awareness Software
- Influencer Marketing platform
- Kindle Direct Publishing Advertising
- Amazon Vendor / Retail PPC Manager
- Instacart Advertising tool
- Walmart Ads managing tool
- Target Ads managing tool
Perpetua actually KILLS Helium 10 when it comes to Amazon advertising management
Helium 10 Pricing Plans
Helium 10 offers four pricing plans to cater to different business sizes and needs:
- Free: Limited access to some tools and features
- Starter: $37/month – Ideal for new sellers with basic features
- Platinum: $97/month – Comprehensive access to all tools, suitable for growing businesses
- Diamond: $197/month – Designed for advanced sellers with increased usage limits
Sellics Pricing Plans
Sellics offered three pricing plans, each tailored to a specific segment of Amazon sellers:
- Seller Edition: $59-$299/month – Designed for Amazon FBA sellers, with all essential tools included
- Vendor Edition: Custom pricing – Tailored to the needs of Amazon vendors, offering additional features
- Agency Edition: Custom pricing – Designed for agencies managing multiple Amazon accounts
Perpetua pricing plans
Here are the pricing plans offered by Perpetua:
The Basic plan is designed for small businesses and includes the following features:
- Campaign management
- Automatic targeting
- Analytics dashboard
- Email support
The Pro plan is designed for businesses looking for advanced features and includes all Basic plan features plus the following:
- Customizable analytics dashboard
- Dedicated account manager
- Advanced analytics and insights
- Advanced reporting
- Premium support
The Enterprise plan is designed for large businesses with complex advertising needs and includes all Pro plan features plus the following:
- Customized pricing
- Custom integrations
- API access
- Advanced reporting and analytics
- White-glove support
Perpetua’s pricing is based on a percentage of ad spend, which means that the cost will vary depending on how much the business spends on advertising. The percentage ranges from 4% to 7%, depending on the plan selected and the volume of ad spend.
Helium 10 doesn’t charge it’s clients on the ad spend
User Experience and Support
Helium 10 User Experience
As mentioned earlier, Helium 10 boasts an intuitive user interface that makes it easy for sellers to navigate and utilize the various tools. Additionally, Helium 10 offers a comprehensive knowledge base, video tutorials, and webinars to help users get the most out of the platform.
Sellics User Experience
Sellics also offers a user-friendly interface with a customizable dashboard. The platform provides a range of resources, such as a help center, video tutorials, and webinars, to assist users in maximizing the benefits of the toolset.
Helium 10 vs Sellics full comparison
Helium 10 and Sellics (now merged with Perpetua) are two powerful Amazon seller tools that offer a range of features. While Sellics has been pivoted to an advertising platform and Sellics’ features have been merged into Perpetua, Helium 10 continues to offer its comprehensive suite of tools.
In terms of PPC management (the only thing we can compare nowadays), both Helium 10 and Sellics/Perpetua offer tools to manage and optimize campaigns. Helium 10’s Adtomic tool provides detailed analytics and automated bid management, while Sellics/Perpetua’s PPC Manager offers similar features, along with an AI-driven automation system.
However, Perpetua is an all-in-one PPC tool that also includes features for Amazon Sponsored Products, Amazon Sponsored Brands, Amazon DSP Managed Service, eCommerce Business Intelligence, Amazon Marketing Cloud, Amazon Sponsored Display, Video Advertising, Prism, Influencer Marketing, Kindle Direct Publishing Advertising, Amazon Vendor/Retail PPC Manager, Instacart Advertising Tool, Walmart Ads Managing Tool, and Target Ads Managing Tool. This makes Perpetua a powerful tool for Amazon advertising management that can go far beyond what Helium 10 offers.
In terms of pricing, Helium 10 offers four pricing plans, ranging from free to $197/month. Sellics offered three pricing plans, with the Seller Edition ranging from $59 to $299/month. Perpetua’s pricing is based on a percentage of ad spend, ranging from 4% to 7%, depending on the plan selected and the volume of ad spend.
Both Helium 10 and Sellics/Perpetua offer user-friendly interfaces and resources such as a knowledge base, video tutorials, and webinars to assist users in maximizing the benefits of the toolset.
Pros and Cons
Helium 10 pros
- In-depth data provided by the Black Box tool for product research
- Amazing keyword data provided by the Cerebro tool for keyword research
- Also, amazing keyword suggestions provided by the Scribbles tool for listing optimization
- Detailed analytics and automated bid management provided by the Adtomic tool for PPC management
- Intuitive user interface and resources to assist users in maximizing the benefits of the platform
Helium 10 cons
- Lack of a complete and dedicated inventory management feature for every market
- Limited features for competitor analysis
- Fewer advertising management features compared to Perpetua
- All in one advertising management features offered by Perpetua
- Customizable analytics dashboard, advanced analytics and insights, and premium support provided by the Pro and Enterprise plans
- User-friendly interface and resources to assist users in maximizing the benefits of the platform
Sellics / Perpetua cons
- Pricings. Perpetua starts at $250 / month